Friday, July 27, 2007

Not Long Now

Ken: So, basically, at the sound of your theme song, you come down the stairs, center yourself, dish out the usual thanks; 'My campaign team, my family, everyone who voted for me, my long misplaced puggle Boo, yadda, yadda, yadda...', then if you wanna throw out some love to Jack Nicholson and Paul Giamatti, who will apparently be sat in the front row on the night of your election victory, I think that be a crowd-pleaser. Next, if you wanna get in some witty jibes about the losers and how much they suck, go for it; just don't mention Monica and sucking in the same sentence though 'cos thats just low. Then basically reinforce your election promise of curing the whole world, give some props to JK Rowling then exit stage left into the adoring arms of Meryl Streep and, if we can get them, the Dixie Chicks....right, any questions?

Jake: Do you honestly think I'll make those stairs in my dress?

17 comments:

cina said...

LMFAO!! That's all I can utter at the moment!

*bwahahaha*

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Brit!

LOL, This campaign is really starting to shape up!

Anonymous said...

Good work everyone! We are working on legislation to lower the eligibility age for US citizens who can run for the Presidency.

PS: Check out this kick ass blog:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/

Anonymous said...

Britpopbabe you're back! The world can start running again on real time!

britpopbaby said...

Thank you! I went on holiday.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the Jake in '08 Myspace page, what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

BREAKING NEWS!!:

V. President Dick (Darth Vadar) Cheney has benn hospilizied for a pacemaker. Trust me, he has been dead for years.

Anonymous said...

Correction, he had the battery replaced in his pacemaker. Here's hoping that the battery's expiration dat is : 9/5/06

Sam said...

LMFAO2 Im with Cina! So how can people who arnt american vote? I think Jake should be the president of the WORLD!

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha, brilliant Brit!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

PS: I hope Jake is having a restful time away!

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO!
Can't wait to see the dress... Wonder if we could get Versaci on board...

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

OT: Jake first choice to play former NY Jet player Joe Namath:


http://www.nypost.com/seven/07292007/gossip/liz/broadway_joe_on_big_screen__liz_liz_smith.htm

Probably just another rumor, we will see!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, ha!!!! Jake doesn't look too thrilled in that pic, and BTW where has Jake been? I hopehe is having a relaxing vacation, but I miss him!

Anonymous said...

Bpb, that was the perfect picture to go with your perfect writing, I mean recording, of Ken.
And Jake, forget about the dress, that's easy. If I were you I'd worry more about coming down those stairs in your SJP Sex And The City stilettos.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me if jake is gonna be in LA during September? Does anyone know his schedule???

Anonymous said...

Ha-ha! Make it up the stairs in his dress? Come on Jake, be original and have a short length dress and show off those sexy legs!