Monday, May 01, 2006

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

“For some reason, ... I just got so angry that I had chipped my tooth ... and just started hitting him and we didn't talk for a month after that.”
Jake Gyllenhaal, bully.

Is it so wrong that this turns me on? I love manly Jake, he makes all my internal bits squeeze themselves together with delight. He makes me think he'd take me to a cheap motel to have really rough sex and when it was over he would go for a smoke on the balcony and not speak to me for five hours. Then we'd have a a blazing row and he'd throw his scotch glass at the wall. Then on the way out to the Cadillac he'd pinch the hispanic maid's ass just to upset me further. Erm...not that I've given it any thought...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, you crack me up Britpopbaby! "Not that I've given it any thought"..... Of course you haven't. LOL!
I can just picture Jake pinchin' that hispanic maid's ass on the way out... Haha!

I must admit that the manly testosterone-filled Jake turns me on too. Big time.

Anonymous said...

This is the funniest thing! OMG. I love that scenario. I kinda got turned on by the scene itself in the movie and thought myself an utter freak. I would have loved to fuck Jake while he was playing the Swoff character eventhoguh he was probably such an asshole. Stupid Kirsten dumped him way too soon.

Anonymous said...

And I thought you people were of the romantic kind. So much for me. Such a shame, JG would fit so much better in cuter scenarii!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone may have been watching too many French films lately.

(It's that post-coital smoking on the balcony & the utter contempt for the heroine.)

britpopbaby said...

I've actually been reading way too much post-modernist fiction from the 70's.

Anonymous said...

You are sooooo funny. You make my day, thanks :)

Anonymous said...

We should all be permitted to throw a glass of scotch against a cheap motel wall as a way of making a point at least once in our lives. Oh, yes, and a bout of rough sex in said cheap motel. I'm getting turned on by your scenario, bpb! I feel depraved..ok, no, I don't.

On a related note, I just lent my brother my copy of Jarhead last night. Why did I do that? Damn.

Karyney said...

Dang girl, that's good. I might have use that tonight, when I'm "trying to sleep"... Hmm, was that TMI?

britpopbaby said...

I always hoped I could have a career in Mills & Boon books.

And hey, it's the internet - the home of TMI...

Anonymous said...

Which actor from Jarhead was he talking about?

britpopbaby said...

The geeky one with the glasses that he goes nuts at for setting those firework things off whilst they were all partying. Fergus I think his name was, played by Brain Geraghty.