Monday, January 01, 2007

Quotes

"It's not snow, it's soap. It sizzles! It's amazing!"

“He asked if I’d remembered to bring a good pair of Velcro gloves. I was devastated because I hadn’t, but promised him I would get a pair immediately."

"Vomit's vomit but your tooth's gone."

"Come on! We're going to fuck all night!"

"You should record my voice really fast so that you can slow it down and I can sound really weird."

"Hey I was in (row) 15C the other day... It’s been the best experience I’ve had flying. Air Canada’s just been terrific."

"My dog has changed my life. And since then, my sister has two cats and my parents have three cats and I got a second dog."

"There are three things I'll never do again - eat Play-Doh, run with scissors and keep my ice-cube collection in a shoebox"

"[Zodiac is] based in a real reality, things that really happened."

"Voting is sexy. I think everybody should do it, and I want everybody to do it with me."

"I would be dead if I wasn't an actor."

"It's funny to me that people find other people getting coffee really interesting, or walking their dog in the dog park."
Ahahahaha! Shut up.