Thursday, April 27, 2006

VIRTUAL JAKE

C'mon, we've all done it. Well, those of us with the game The Sims must have. Tried to fashion a Jake out of default sim no.23, built him a little house, prehaps in Veronaville across from the Capulets and then moved in sim britpopbaby next door and forced them to make sweet woohoo! But no matter what I tried I could never get the facial features quite right and he always ended up looking like Pee Wee Herman instead. Er...who's with me?

Anyways my days of fiddling with nose settings and longing for a bushier eyebrow option are over! Some delightful person with a lot of patience has created this Jake. Get your very own Jake/Jack HERE. Whadda you mean it's creepy?

I'm not sure about the pudding bowl haircut or the orange nipples but apart from that it's pretty damn good. And guess what? You can get a matching Heath/Ennis for him to play with. In case you're unsure what that might look like another delightful person has created this picture montage:

Now excuse me, I'm off to get virtual britpopbaby bigger boobs and a hot tub...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm first and also, I'd seen this months and months ago however no one described it quite like you britpop so yay again! I love his site! Always my second stop after the DC board.

Anonymous said...

agree with squallcloud! Your site and pinkisthenewblog.com are my favourite blogs in the web! I love it that you're updating so often times! :*
But, yikes what's with that HAIR? Though the rest looks fab...

Anonymous said...

Oh I used to be ADDICTED to The Sims. I think everyone needs to go through a Sims phase. I was unemployed and the charm of finding a job in the paper then getting it instantly and having a car take you to it and then take you back home... all you have to do to advance is go to work in a good mood and work on a sundry assortment of skills. *sigh* so much more simple than life.

TV Baby said...

Is there a chest hair option? Sim-Jake just isn't the same without that characteristic Russian Jew trait.

Anonymous said...

I love pinkisthenewblog! I also love Waiting For Toothy and this blog. All are addictive, especially when Dany and Brit have good days.

britpopbaby said...

Is there a chest hair option? Sim-Jake just isn't the same without that characteristic Russian Jew trait.

You might just have to take him to Paint and spray on the chest hair but I agree, he needs some man fluff!

Anonymous said...

Eww, this is like, reaally creepy.

Anonymous said...

That sim thing is just too plasticine-smooth to have been generated in nature. It's follicle-challenged. And that's one thing that Jake is not. He is wonderfully hairy, with more hair appearing all over his body every day. Nope, this sim looks way underaged. And it also is suffering from that doe-eyed thing, which means each eye is exactly the same size as its tiny little mouth. It also looks like it's about to cry.

britpopbaby said...

I was trying to work out a way to put the Jake I made on The Sims up here but it's way beyond me.

Anonymous said...

Damn damn damn, Brit-thing-girl! You are so funny! Kudos from a Danish fan..