I don't know about you but I've noticed that Jake has kept a pretty low profile since, well, I started this freakin' blog. Not that I blame him one iota but it does leave peeps like us in a slight pickle. I, for one, cannot possibly sit, twiddle my thumbs and eat jam butties, waiting for the release of Zodiac so I've come up with a cunning plan! When Jake goes MIA I've decided it would be best to get a 'back-up-imaginery-hot-actor-boyfriend'. Care to join me?
My BUIHAB (pronounced be-hab) at the present moment is Mr Carmine Giovinazzo aka Detective Danny Messer, CSI: Noo Yawk. I would now like to weigh up some pros and cons to see where he falls on the Gyllenscale, mainly for my entertainment. Bare with me.
- Appears on my TV screen once a week in a scheduled time slot i.e a reacurring date that never lets me down
- Has THE sexiest Noo Yawk accent that is, I'm afraid to say, way hotter than Big G's LA tone
- Rides a motorbike
- Did I mention it was a Harley?
- Italian roots - ooo, my favourite.
- Practical man - fixed his own roof. Where does that stand against making a table for your mother?
- Baseball career was ruined by a back injury - I'm a sucker for a Florence Nightingale story.
- Owns a cat.
- And the big one for me - drinks tea. If he makes a decent brew this will up his game ten-fold.
- Smokes. Ack! Sorry, it's my pet peeve. It's not the lung cancer so much but the stench. If they made nice smelling cigarettes it'd be a different story.
- CSI:NY - not that great a show. Not sure how many murdered-by-a-lampshade-and-we-have-the-DNA-to-prove-it storylines I can handle.
- Plays golf. I have issues with golfers, many issues.
- Often pictured wearing a trilby
- Seems to be trying to start some kind of 'rap' career but I'm hoping I imagined that
- Apparent playboy - I really don't have time to keep my eye on a man that flits between foxes like it's going out of style
- Only 5"9 - britpopbaby likes to wear stilettos.
- Hangs out with Lt Dan - may be a perpretrator in his crazy schemes.
Oh, one more thing. Ennis and Jack never did it for me, mostly cos I don't fancy Heath Ledger but Tag off Friends and Messer - bad, bad things.