Monday, April 03, 2006

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

"It's funny to me that people find other people getting coffee really interesting, or walking their dog in the dog park."
Jake Gyllenhaal, man of reason.


Oh, I totally agree. Does not interest me in the slighest. I have better things to be doing. I'm actually a very busy person with absolutely no spare time on my hands. I have a demanding job, a household to run, the gym to go to, lobster thermador to cook. I do not have the energy to look at pictures of a certain celebrity buying a latte and then crossing the street. Nope, no time at all for that nonsense.



More Quotes of the Week:
Quote of the Week April 8th 2006
Quote of the Week April 24th 2006

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Well sure it's fun to see Jake getting coffee---but please no more smoothies---it was almost more than I could bear.

britpopbaby said...

What've you got against the smoothies? Apple and carrot together in liquidised form, what's not to like?

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm...I wish they sold Jake in liquid form! mmmmm Beardy-beard!

Anonymous said...

I'd would Jack his twist

Anonymous said...

mmmm I love smoothies.....