It seems Jake Watch are the only organisation responsible enough to handle statitics and then manipulate them in Jake's favour. The Internet Movie Database, playground of the crazies, has complied a list of the Top 25 Movie Stars of 2006 based on profile hits.
25. Kirsten Dunst I'm pretty certain she only made the list because of The Gyllenhaal Effect added with The Grand Old Doppleganger of Kent rumours.
24. Reese Witherspoon as above
23. Bruce Willis I don't remember him ever being rumoured to be dating Jake. Weird.
22. Daniel Radcliffe It states that all he's appeared in this year is a trailer. Well played, young Radcliffe, well played.
21. Heath Ledger Ooo, not as popular as Jake. BURN. See, that's what happens when you don't dance the provoctative dance with gay rumours.
20. Tom Hanks Yeah, I kinda forgot about him. I'll just presume it was all the bible-bashers going ape over The Da Vinci Code. Yeah, I kinda forgot about The Da Vinci Code too.
19. Zac Efron Quoi?
18. Orlando Bloom You should have fed Kate Bosworth before you left her.
17. Jake Gyllenhaal
16. Emma Watson I hear she's popular with the paedophile contingent.
15. Hilary Duff as above
14. Kate Beckinsale WHAT? She must check her own profile about a 1000 times a day to get in this list!
13. Christian Bale Talented (hot) but not as talented (hot) as Jake.
12. Rachel McAdams Seriously?
11. Jennifer Anniston I'm really glad I'm not you.
10. Natalie Portman Erm...okay. She's totally interesting.
9. Paris Hilton Vom.
8. Tom Crusie Fair enough. He's made the effort.
7. Lindsay Lohan For the hate mail, I guess.
6. Keira Knightley Represent' the British massive. I have to let this one go.
5. Scarlett Johansson A hefty mix of dirty old men and horny young boys.
4. Brad Pitt Meh.
3. Jessica Alba Has anyone realised she can't act yet? Or are we still hung up on the T&A?
2. Angelina Jolie You were more fun back in the knife, blood and bisexual days...
1. Johnny Depp Man, how does this guy do it? He doesn't even get the gay rumours. They must just talk about his career or something...
Well Jake I think it's pretty clear what you have to do to make No.1 come Dec 2007. Forget the Oscar nominations and Bafta wins, we need to bag you a role as a sexually questionable pirate, adopt a few kids from Gambia, Thailand and perhaps Russia, show your crotch, wear more latex, join a cult and hang out with Paris Hilton. You might also want to think penning a letter to JK Rowling so you can play Harrison Potter, Harry's long lost brother from California who loves to just like, hang out at the beach and catch surf between battling the evil forces of the magical plain. Just a thought...
NOTE: britpopbaby's MySpace account is no more. I just haven't got the time to run that one and the Jake Watch one, so if you need me then message/comment/send smoke signals in the Jake Watch MySpace direction. Prophecy Girl also has access to the Jake Watch MySpace account so if you need her on Jake Watch related business you can contact her there too.