It would seem to me that you have not-so-subtly been distracted from your duties to crown and country by the casual ambling of Mr. Jake Gyllenhaal in yet another case of BLATANT STALKING! I can't really blame you since Jake's standing pretty close there and it's a physically impossibility not to stare at the Gyllenhaal when he happens to walk by. But you're a British guard-thingy-whatever-dohickey for God's sake. To be honest, I was expecting more from you. In fact, I might go so far as to say this is an embarrassment to the entire United Kingdom. And just between you and me, judging from the look Jake's shooting this way, I think he's actually caught on to your stalking! I do believe that makes you the worst offender in Blatant Stalking History.
By the way, take a step closer and we'll hit you with a Back Away From My Man while we're at it.
In other news, thanks to everyone who replied to our darling little survey. I can assure you the Jake Watch Bureau of Mathematics and Statistics is doing some amazing stuff with lines graphs and standard deviations about now. But, um, agents? You were a little lackluster on this one. 95% of you didn't respond (see, you thought I was making that math thing up, but these guys know their stuff). If that makes you feel guilty in any way, you can still fill out a survey. We'll accept 'em through Friday. If you trust the other 5% to speak for you, then don't worry about it. Over and out, agents. :)