1) She has more money than I'll ever see in my sorry ass lifetime.
2) She made woohoo with Jake Gyllenhaal and I, contary to reports, have not.
3) She gets to travel between NY, LA and the rest of the world. I get to travel on the M6.
4) She attends Hollywood premieres and other showbiz type gatherings. I'm not even high enough up to get tossed out of Hollywood premieres and other showbiz type gatherings.
5) She has a very nice wardrobe and I, oh wait, I have a smokin' collection of casual city shorts too! We're even on this one Dunst.
Okay, that's just a few points and I think I'm justified. It's only human nature to despise those more fortunate than yourself and if you claim otherwise you must be a liar or a Christian or something. HOWEVER...I saw this picture and for a few moments I felt SORRY FOR KIRSTEN DUNST.
Nobody deserves to have some wrinkly make with the smooth moves whilst you're just trying to catch some rays. If this was Jake it would be a severe case of Blatant Stalking.